Your Regulatory Requirements Fulfilled
Keeping up to date with your health and safety obligations with regard to electrical installations and appliances can be irritating at best.
Our customers trust us to take the pain out of compliance by instructing us to do annual periodic safety and maintenance checks on an ongoing basis so that they can concentrate on running their business.
If you’re looking for an affordable, local and professional electrician, look no further than Baker Electrical.
Expanding or Refurbishing?
When you’re investing large amounts of money into your business premises you need tradesmen that you can trust to get the work done on time so that you can open the doors to your customers as soon as possible.
We’re used to working to tight deadlines and our experience has taught us to expect the unexpected but still deliver on time.
And more when you need it…
Beyond testing and installations, we’re a friendly and knowledgable firm and we’re always ready to offer our customers advice and guidance when they need it. We also provide a range of services other than hands-on electrical work such as our cost-saving analysis for energy efficient lighting schemes.
Our Core Services
Electrical Testing and Fault Finding
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fixed Appliance Testing (FAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR/PIR)
- Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC)
- Minor works Certificates
- Emergency Lighting 6 month and 12 month tests and reports
- Fault Finding on existing circuits
Lighting Design & Installation
- Emergency Lighting design, installation and maintenance
- General lighting schemes, designed, installed and maintained
- Detailed cost saving and energy saving analysis for modern lighting upgrades
New Installations and Upgrades
- Full Rewires of properties
- General maintenance and repair of all electrical services
- New installations of circuits or new build installation
- Extension of existing circuits
- 3 phase and single phase works undertaken
- Replacement of Consumer units and Distribution boards
- Installation of data cabling
- Trunking and conduit installations, metal and PVC
Devon’s Electrical Experts
Talk to us about your testing, maintenance and installation needs or book a consultation with one of our engineers