A Trusted and Reliable Partner for Building Service Firms
We come with many years experience and the knowledge that on a building site timing is of the utmost importance. You need a reliable electrician that will turn up when they say they will, get the work done and get out of the way for the next tradesman.
Landlords, Consider it Done!
When you become our client, we'll be watching your back to help keep you compliant with your safety checks every time a tenant changes. We can provide you with ad-hoc services when you need them, or provide you with rolling and affordable maintenance programmes including PAT testing any appliances you provide as part of your rental.
Remember your fire-safety obligations too and ask us to install or audit your current provision of Smoke Alarms and Carbon Monoxide detectors.
Our Core Services
Electrical Testing and Fault Finding
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fixed Appliance Testing (FAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR/PIR)
- Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC)
- Minor works Certificates
- Emergency Lighting 6 month and 12 month tests and reports
- Fault Finding on existing circuits
Lighting Design & Installation
- Emergency Lighting design, installation and maintenance
- General lighting schemes, designed, installed and maintained
- Detailed cost saving and energy saving analysis for modern lighting upgrades
New Installations and Upgrades
- Full Rewires of properties
- General maintenance and repair of all electrical services
- New installations of circuits or new build installation
- Extension of existing circuits
- 3 phase and single phase works undertaken
- Replacement of Consumer units and Distribution boards
- Installation of data cabling
- Trunking and conduit installations, metal and PVC
Devon’s Electrical Experts
Talk to us about your testing, maintenance and installation needs or book a consultation with one of our engineers