You’re Safe with Baker Electrical
We know that reliable electrical services at your business are of paramount importance. Make the most of our decades of experience for safe, reliable and swift installations and upgrades and minimise the risk of downtime to your business.
We’re Working with…
We understand the unique challenges associated with working in a retail environment and know how to minimise the impact of essential works or planned maintenance and upgrades to your all-important customers.
Our work is completed not only to British safety standards but to our standards which we set extremely high.
Within our core service offering, our retail customers are often very interested in our Cost Saving Analysis for Lighting Design. Lighting is so important in a retail environment and we can show you how much you’ll save and how quickly that saving will pay for a modern lighting system just in energy savings.
With long-lasting relationships built up with various industrial and manufacturing businesses, we can take over a large part of the burden on maintaining safety compliance with machinery and infrastructure with scheduled periodic testing and reporting.
We offer a fast and cost-effective service for Fixed Appliance Testing and Portable Appliance Testing.
Baker Electrical has tendered and won contracts for a number of local authority projects and premises over the years and we understand the distinct needs of public sector clients.
Aside from our electrical expertise, our sensitivity and safety practices in public places puts us ahead of the competition as a reliable and trustworthy contractor.
We work with many restaurants, pubs, clubs, hotels and other businesses in the hospitality sector helping to ensure a safe environment for the public whilst advising and installing energy saving lighting schemes, emergency lighting and general maintenance.
We’re equipped with all the skills and expertise required to keep your business open
Our Core Services
Electrical Testing and Fault Finding
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fixed Appliance Testing (FAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR/PIR)
- Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC)
- Minor works Certificates
- Emergency Lighting 6 month and 12 month tests and reports
- Fault Finding on existing circuits
Lighting Design & Installation
- Emergency Lighting design, installation and maintenance
- General lighting schemes, designed, installed and maintained
- Detailed cost saving and energy saving analysis for modern lighting upgrades
New Installations and Upgrades
- Full Rewires of properties
- General maintenance and repair of all electrical services
- New installations of circuits or new build installation
- Extension of existing circuits
- 3 phase and single phase works undertaken
- Replacement of Consumer units and Distribution boards
- Installation of data cabling
- Trunking and conduit installations, metal and PVC
Devon’s Electrical Experts
Talk to us about your testing, maintenance and installation needs or book a consultation with one of our engineers